Friday 18 February 2011

Thankyou card...

Hiya!

Once again I find myself up late and unable to sleep, so I will listen to a little of 'The Offspring' and blog my latest creation.

Here it is:


This card is to be entered in three different competitions (Details to follow at the end of this post) The themes for which are: 'Thankyou' 'Putting on the glitz' and paper piecing is a requirement for another one.

Onto some close-ups...

Here you can see all the individual competition requirements, The paper piecing, and the 'Thankyou' sentiment, and the 'Glitzy' stars and flowers on the side...


Paper piecing close-up, the dress is from spotty paper and I chose a textured brown paper for her cute little boots...


A little 'glitzy' brad to finish the ribbon... 


It's a small card (only 4" x 4") and it's fairly simple, but I think it has the desired effect.

The competitions I am entering this card into are:

I should really compile a list of all the competitions I like to enter shouldn't I? That way all you lovely people can have a look yourselves! Deffinately on my To-Do list!

I'm still not feeling sleepy so I am going to listen to some more tunes and browse some papercraft sites and blogs for a while!

Night all.

Haley x

6 comments:

  1. lovely card , the spotty papers are lovely .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card she looks very pretty in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple is good sometimes and this is lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a lovely bit of paper peicing too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so sweet! I love this image and she suits this pretty colour combo so well! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete