Saturday 5 February 2011

My 1st ever post!

Hello!
Wow, this is exciting, my 1st ever post on a blog! A post to make this bare page look a little less bare! A bit of furniture to decorate 'my happy place'...Ok random rant over

I wanted to show you all my very 1st competition entry. The following card is going to be entered in the newest competition (Challenge 52) over at The sugar bowl

This is the sketch we were given to follow: 

The optional theme was 'Love' and this is my interpretation:


I'm quite proud of this card and I absolutely adore Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss girl stamps!

Right, that's the end of this post as my baby girl wants a bottle! Let me know what you think and again welcome to my blog!

EDIT: I am now also entering this card in the Passion for Pro Markers challenge! Challenge number 86 and the theme is 'Let there be love!'

Haley x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Haley, welcome to blogland!! Your blog looks amazing, I really like the pretty colour scheme. Your card is gorgeous. The SN image is one of my faves and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week (although you need to add a link in your post to our challenge). I hope you can join in again soon. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for the warm welcome Denise! I am looking forward to taking part in many more of PFP challenges! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking us Haley. We are so happy that you've discovered our blog. Looking forward to seeing lots more cards from you :) Hugs, Denise PFP DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining in at PFP for your first ever post and welcome to blogland, your card is gorgeous with great colouring,
    Hope you see you again next week :)
    Hugs Gina (PFP DT)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogland Haley!
    A beautiful card, love this Gorjuss girl and such pretty colours too.
    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge and I look forward to seeing you join in further challenges.

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to blogland haley :D
    your card is beautiful.i love the gg girl and fab papers and colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blogland!! :) And thank you so much for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card!! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou all for the wonderful comments, I am looking forward to taking part in many challenges!

    Haley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, and welcome to blogland. Your card is gorgeous. thanks for joining us at PfP this week, hope to see you again next week :o)

    ReplyDelete