Wednesday 9 March 2011

I'm back...

Hello all,

No pictures tonight, I just wanted to pop in to explain where I have been and why I have been gone so long.

First off, my other half had 10 days of work so I was determined to keep off the computer and away from my crafting area, to spend the time with him. Also this week I have started on a health kick, Doing at least an hours workout every night.
 I will get fit and slim lol!!!!!

I have been popping onto my favourite competition blogs and have seen some awesome competitions I want to enter, I just need to find the time to get my craft on!
 (Also have to find the time to make mother's day cards, my sister's birthday card AND Easter cards!)

All this while being a full time mum and taking driving lessons! Blimey I lead a busy life lol!

OK time for a well earned chill out (while watching the Rocky Horror picture show!)

Night all

Haley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment