Sunday 24 April 2011

Pink and brown...

Pink and brown have to be one my favourite colour combinations at the moment. I recently bought some new paper packs only to realise how similar they are, not only to each other, but to my other favourite packs! Oh well, gotta work with what ya love lol.

Anywhoo just a quick post to showcase my latest competition card. And here it is:





I used a sugar nellie image and the 'little princess' stamp is just perfect for it (although I can' remember where it came from sorry) She is coloured in my promarkers (Obviously!) and I used the 'sugar and spice' paper pack, off the top of my head I can't remember the brand, Dovecraft I think but I wouln't quote me on it!

I am entering this card into the following competitions:

Right, that's it for me, I'm off for some yummy BBQ food!

Haley x

5 comments:

  1. What a complete doll. Love the Gorgeous little images. Very sweet embellies and awesome coloring too. Thank you for playing the Crafty Creations Challenge along with us this week. Come again, we love to have you Haley. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at I♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Haley :) This is such a cute and gorjuss card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Haley. The papers match beautifully. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete