Friday 27 June 2014

Been a year...So much has changed.

OK, I start with a apology to myself, to blog land, to anyone that is reading. I am absolutely terrible at keeping a blog, I forget to write new posts, I forget I even created it, and for that I am sorry.

So here goes...Try again! Ha ha....We'll see...

I am really excited to tell you all about some wonderful coloring classes I have come across recently. They are run by a wonderful lady called Alyce who is officially Copic Certified, and they focus on different aspects of coloring. The value of these classes in incredible! Head on over to http://kitandclowder.ning.com/ and take a look for yourselves, I'm sure you will be itching to take one of the classes, I know I was.

I was lucky enough to have a wonderful Aunt and Uncle who bought me one of the classes as a surprise gift! So I have now enrolled on the Skin and Hair coloring class, and I am super excited to get started.

The very first thing to do is to start with a 'before' image, this way you can colour the same image when you have finished all the lessons and see your progress. Here is mine:

         


I'm off to get started...See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment